ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL TICKETS & PLANNING - Diamond Dawgs @ Dallas Baptist (April 21-23)

rene_lesur

All-Conference
Gold Member
Apr 14, 2021
Richardson, TX
Okay, Tech fans. I said that I would do it, and now's the time. The DBU ticket office reached out to me today regarding group tickets for the upcoming baseball series @ DBU. I was quoted a price of $7 per ticket and keeping the seats together in Section 109 which is behind the Tech dugout.

I know that in previous threads people such as @olddog75 , @gtpddEvan , and @ntruppel showed interest in attending. @dchi72 mentioned possibly having a friend within the DBU ticket office also helping. It's time to reach out to others and see how many people we can get to attend these games.

With conference play starting this weekend, Tech is primed to start the season on a high noted at home versus Charlotte. DBU is going to make their CUSA debut this weekend at home versus FIU. All of DBU's losses this season have come against ranked opponents. Tech has a win (almost 2 wins) against a Top 10 opponent. DBU cannot say that.

It's time to reach out to your friends to see who wants to head down to DBU's beautiful campus south of Dallas to watch some top tier CUSA baseball. Game times are currently scheduled for 4/21 at 6:30pm, 4/22 at 2pm, and 4/23 at 1pm. I plan to be there for all 3 games. Who wants to join me?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News