ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Baseball NIL

edwardman

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 11, 2008
Bumping Olddogs post in a new thread.

I know it is not necessarily everyone's choice for giving but just trying to promote this as an opportunity for those interested in contributing to a specific need identified by Coach Burroughs.

Hello Dave,

I hope this message finds you and your family preparing for a memorable July 4th holiday!

We hope you'll have a chance to enjoy the great American tradition of watching baseball, enjoying a hot dog and getting ready for a fireworks display. From our Red, White and Blue family, we wish you a Happy 4th of July!

I wanted to extend my heartfelt thanks to you for your support of our baseball program during the 2024 season. The incredible support we received at the Love Shack and on the road will never be forgotten. Your contribution to our program as fans has been instrumental in our successes, and your passion is deeply appreciated.

As we look to the future, it is essential to recognize the evolving landscape of college athletics. Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) is now a reality, and it is crucial for us to be proactive in this area to ensure the continued growth and competitiveness of our team. We play in a very competitive conference with programs that have made significant NIL investments.

We've set a July goal to raise $15,000 in NIL support for our program. This effort will complement your support of our baseball enhancement fund, ensuring our players have the resources they need both on and off the field.

I invite you to celebrate the combination of July 4th and Baseball by making a contribution to support NIL opportunities for our student-athletes. Click the button below to show your support!​
We look forward to staying in touch with you throughout the offseason and can't wait to welcome you and your family back to the Love Shack next season.

#EverLoyalBe​
mail

Lane Burroughs
Baseball Head Coach​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.