ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC My Top Ten Conference USA Predictions for 2021

TechAlum2005

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2016
I used to do Top Ten lists on BBB years ago. I wanted to do one on C-USA Predictions for 2021, since I haven't done one of these in a while.

The Top Ten C-USA Predictions for 2021

10. Attendance restrictions for Rice football are eliminated after the Covid outbreak ends. Attendance at all Rice football games returns to its normal level of 800 fans per game.

9. Old Dominion football returns in 2021 and matches their win total from 2020.

8. Louisiana Tech will team up with Hershey’s to promote a Tech-themed chocolate chip cookie with the slogan “You can’t spell chocolate chip without LA Tech.”

7. To capitalize on the social media buzz from their new uniforms, Charlotte signs a deal with Adam and Eve to be the exclusive seller of Charlotte athletic jerseys and apparel.

6. North Texas, UTEP, and Middle Tennessee will get to 6-6 and bowl eligibility. The only bowl open for those three teams is the Independence Bowl in Shreveport. All three opt out of bowl season.

5. UAB head coach Bill Clark loses his mind again and is hauled away in a straitjacket after Louisiana Tech beats UAB for a second straight season.

4. Every head football coach in the conference will declare himself ineligible for the Conference USA Coach of the Year Award.

3. The Vegas prop bet for Southern Miss football victories for 2021 will be over/under the number of head coaches Southern Miss had in 2020. Everyone takes the under. Vegas goes broke.

2. Western Kentucky publishes a 10-volume book set with every quote that every TV announcer said about Charles Bassey during every game of his 2020-21 basketball season.

1. Judy MacLeod announces a new TV deal for Conference USA in which CUSA.tv will become part of the ESPN family of networks. CUSA.tv will be renamed ESPN Minus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News