ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina State Game

Jan 10, 2003
Hello guys. Looking forward to the game with you next week. Hope you all are well and not suffering from any of the flood problems. God bless if you do.

Anyway I think a fair amount of us will be at the game. Looking forward to some Louisiana tailgating. I keep hearing about a place near Ruston called southern classic chicken that I have to try.

Been a skip jolts fan a while. Hope you guys have a great rest of the season and good luck against Arkansas.

We have a message board if you'd like to chat. The "Dog House" at http://scstatedoghouse.proboards.com

Take care and see you soon

Let me begin by saying welcome to the board. Always great to see fans from other teams who are respectful and don't just talk trash.

As for the restaurant, I've never been there myself, but my wife has and said it is ok if you want chicken, but that it is nothing great. She is a chicken eater and can be picky on chicken so when I saw that the prices were cheap, I knew she wouldn't have been a huge fan. It does seem like most places have it getting fairly good reviews.

Personally, if I want chicken, I normally go to wing stop, though their quality has been on decline over the past couple years, imo.

If you want good chicken, or anything interesting to eat, better bring it with you. In Ruston, Dairy Queen qualifies as a gastronomic highlight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT