ADVERTISEMENT

BASKETBALL CUSA Tipoff 2023 - 2024 Press Conference

BCarlisle37

BTB Publisher
Staff
Dec 21, 2015
Ruston, LA
Brooke Stoehr: Looking forward to the season. Have 10 players returning. Anna Larr is back, Salma Bates is back. Excited about our direction, have a very challenging non-conference schedule.

Anna Larr: Coach Stoehr is a role model for me. I feel like I have grown so close to her, and I use her as a tool for so many things in my life.

Stoehr: Not a lot of familiarity with the new teams in the league, makes us a stronger league. Looking forward to it. We don’t look at preseason rankings too much, but we see where the new teams are picked. They’ll be very competitive. Will be a wide ranging style of play. New look league, and we’ve gotten stronger.

Stoehr: Lotte shot it well, Keiunna could really score in a multitude of ways, Gabbie could shoot it too. This team we have this year will play through the paint. Probably more balanced on offense. Wurm & Thompson are coming along. Our 3’s will come from rhythm shots on kicks out of the paint.

Stoehr: We want to be battle tested in the non-conference. Texas could be a top 10 team. We’ll go to Arkansas, go to Vandy. Three P5 teams that have good history. Drake, Richmond, and Maine will challenge us at Thanksgiving. I want to see where we are at coming out of non-conference play. I love this group.

Reactions: Manlaw35
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News