ADVERTISEMENT

Summation....

Dawg 74

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2010
All these "threads" are all interesting....I guess..but haven't we all about "beat this football situation" to death?? I am a simple minded guy...as my posts probably indicate--but, to me, this mess isn't rocket science..here's how I'd narrow it down and sum up our situation:
1. We NEED a new HC and staff. The cleanest and simplest thing would be for SH to retire gracefully...not likely...
2.We MUST have the Student Athletic Fee NOW(which will support and pay for the COA, which goes without saying that we needed yesterday))....
3. The new "fluff" with the Academic Center, and, hopefully an IPF coming--that's great--but, it's lipstick...
4. We've got TONS of maintenance(East side, etc) that NEEDS TO BE DONE ASAP..
5.It will take awhile to earn and win fans back--if the whole gameday experience doesn't change for next year, it will be a continued cluster...
6. ALL of this needs to happen NOW....if ANY of these DO NOT--which #1 for sure likely will not---Houston, we have a problem...
7.. Thus, we likely will continue in a spiral down...for all of us diehards and people that care(what few that are left), this is quite disheartening...

Well, that's all I got...I am, however, thankful for another day on this earth and the blessings I have! I hope you do to!🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News