ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING The Targets Down the Stretch (12/26)

BCarlisle37

BTB Publisher
Staff
Dec 21, 2015
Ruston, LA
A contact period opened back up last night and will run through December 16th. The early signing period opens on December 19th and closes December 21st.

The contact period will then resume on January 7th through Feb 2nd before the February 6th late signing period.

I will update this thread throughout.

Here is where we stand right now as far as targets go:

QB: Jakson Thomson

RB: ???? (Don't believe there is a spot at the moment, but wouldn't surprise me if they made a spot with Dancy being so banged up. Remember, Elijah Hines will start to school on Wednesday), Terrell Brown would be the likely target.

WR: Kyle Maxwell is committed, Isaiah Graham is eligible next season as well.

TE: Keep an eye on Simon Gonzalez. He took an official to Tech before the season started. Currently committed to Texas Tech, but Kingsbury has been fired, and I'd bet he may be willing to weigh his options.

OL: Ballard and Brewster (had in-home last night, waiting to hear back from him) are committed, no HS targets at the moment, maybe later on. Tommy Kennedy was offered as a grad transfer, but looking at his twitter, he might blow up. Should know JC targets early next week.

DL: DT's Keivie Rose and Deshon Hall are committed, Mykol Clark and Vershaud Richardson seem to be priority targets. Keep an eye on Rice commit, Justin Moore, could be a back-up plan. Should know JC targets early next week.

LB: Carabin and Walker are committed.

DB: Archangel and Morrison are committed. Dallas Gamble had an in-home last night. Charvis Thornton would be a big get. Tech wants him at CB, Memphis at RB. TK Hamilton would be nice as well. BJ Lockhart tells me he still really likes Tech, but I'm not sure how open his offer is right now. Still reaching out to a few other guys. Looking for 1, maybe 2 corners.

K/P: Boniol and Barnes are committed.

I'll answer any questions, but this should give a pretty good indication of where things stand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News