ADVERTISEMENT

Want $99 FREE in TECH gear to be a member?

J. Ford

Hall of Famer
Staff
Nov 19, 2009
Hendersonville, TN
www.jford.net
Are you a Louisiana Tech fan that wants every bit of news on your team as well as the inside scoop on Tech athletics and recruiting? Now is the best time ever to take the plunge to premium membership. We're excited to announce a new promotion for current non-subscribers to BleedTechBlue.com.

An annual membership to BleedTechBlue.com is only 27 cents a day as is ($99.95 for the entire year) but now when you sign up for an annual subscription to the site, you will receive a $99 gift card to Rivals TeamFanShop (digital gift certificate) for FREE. You can purchase yourself, your friends, or family members some new Gamecock gear. That's one year of GamecockCentral.com AND $99 worth of Gamecock gear (of your choosing) for $99.95.

Want to take advantage of this great offer? Simply go to this link. Click on the blue button that says "Subcribe now". That will take you to a page with several fields to fill out. Make sure you select "Louisiana Tech" under team to get access to BleedTechBlue.com. Under "Billing phone number", make sure you enter promo code "Holiday99" in the field where it says "Gift certificates or promotional codes." If you do not enter that code, you won't be able to get the $99 gift card for free.

This is a limited-time offer; once the set number of free gift cards go away (across the entire Rivals.com network, so that's a lot of people taking advantage) then that's it. So I strongly encourage you to take advantage ASAP.

Have any questions about the content on our website, what BleedTechBlue.com is about, or any questions about the promotion? Let me know and I'll be glad to answer. Thanks for being a part of the site!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT