ADVERTISEMENT

FB RECRUITING WR Cameron Bonner

BCarlisle37

BTB Publisher
Staff
Dec 21, 2015
Ruston, LA
WR Cameron Bonner is a guy that I could very easily see being apart of the 2021 class.

Bonner currently holds offers from Louisiana Tech, Baylor, Illinois, Pittsburgh, Houston, Utah, Virginia Tech, Wisconsin, UTSA, Tulane, Texas State, SMU, Connecticut, Colorado State, and Abilene Christian.

Even with Solomon Lewis and CeeDee Allen on board, Bonner is right up there in terms of "want." I see Tech taking 3 HS WRs in this class + 1 JC WR.

Bonner said that things could not possibly be going any better in his recruitment with La Tech. "I love the family environment! I'm so comfortable in talking with the coaching staff and can see myself fitting into the Tech offense very easily."

Bonner had narrowed down his list of schools but recently received offers from Wisconsin and North Texas and wants to weigh those properly. He said that even after he weighs all his offers, he doubts he'll release a "Top Schools" list.

Bonner plans to commit to a university in July or early August before the season starts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News