ADVERTISEMENT

OFF TOPIC Happy Festivus!

TechAlum2005

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2016
Welcome, everyone. The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of gripes with everyone this year, and you're all gonna hear about it.

1. LucasFilm and Disney successfully killed the Indiana Jones franchise this year with Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny. They could've had Indiana Jones become like his father Henry Jones, Sr. (not as strong or fast as he used to be, but still intelligent, wise, and capable). They instead turned Indy into a sad sack in an overly-long movie.
  2. Why do the men's restrooms at the East Side of Joe Aillet Stadium still look like they have gloryholes large enough for the Incredible Hulk to use?
  3. Why did Trader's Joe stop selling Smores? Now I have to put forth effort to buy Graham Crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows; assemble them; nuke them; and then eat them.
  4. I can't believe Johnny's Pizza still isn't in the Little Rock area.
  5. Whose leg do I have to hump to find Borden's Chocolate Milk in Little Rock?
  6. Can Hollywood please take a break from superhero movies for a few years? (caveat: This does not apply to Deadpool 3)
  7. Ron DeSantis' Presidential campaign is horrible. I haven't seen something crash and burn like that since Mark Zuckerberg introduced Threads.
  8. Did Covid break drivers' brains? I swear that drivers in general got much worse once Covid hit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News