ADVERTISEMENT

TECH NEWS LaTech X?

Designated Hitter

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 26, 2006
Help by someone in the know with Tech and IT experienced.

What is LaTech X? Is it a replacement to the old Louisiana Tech Sports mobile app?

Other related information:
This summer we learned ESPN and CBS Sports have the CUSA TV games. Some ESPN games will be streamed on ESPN3. Then learned someone called beIN may do a few CUSA TV games, don't know channel. I guess that means ASN TV is out?

Then we get late summer notice that Tech All Access is going away, radio and radio game contests and coaches shows will be free on the radio or radio streams. But that if you want to see a streamed game not being televised by one of the above contracted stations, you must subscribe to CUSA TV now to see any of your teams games or coach's shows streamed. Then something came out about Campus Insiders....what it that and why would we have need for that one as well.....Geez!

So do I really need LaTech X, or can I just stick with LaTechSports regular website, as doesn't appear need for the mobile app anymore if streaming video of games is elsewhere and radio streaming is elsewhere and not by Tech?

Thanks in advance for anyone that can really simplify all this! Very confusing all these various announcements jumbled together in 2 months for this old man...lol!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News