BCarlisle37

BTB Publisher
Staff
Dec 21, 2015
Ruston, LA
Probables: Fri-Hasler
Sat-Sutton
Sun-Linck

Should be a fun weekend at the Love Shack. Hopefully all sides are clicking and a bunch of guys can get their feet wet throughout the weekend. The fire power of the offense should be on full display. I'm excited to see some of the newcomers.

Hasler won't be an overpowering right hander, might touch 90, good breaking ball. It'll be his first D1 start, so who knows what we will see, but he should be solid.

Sutton will be Sutton. Strike throwing machine, that hits his spots and lets his defense play. This allows for him to go deep into games, and throughout last year he got stronger as he got deeper in games. He's now been removed from TJ for 18-19 months so I expect his velocity could be back to normal.

Linck is going to be around 86-88 with a dynamic curveball. He sat out the fall due to shoulder soreness, but has looked good throughout the spring. When he is on, he is elevating his fastball in the top of the zone and then using that breaking ball to get hitters out. He's the type guy that can pile up strikeouts any time out.

I expect all 3 starters to be on a pitch count this weekend, which is normal early season operating procedure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News