ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL Yesterday’s Defense

kappakall

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 15, 2021
All season yall know I’ve harped on Power and his inability to coordinate a defense. I cried all season how he needs to get out of 2shell look when folk are running the ball down our throats. I harped on how he has been unsound all season long. I harped on how he doesn’t know how to make necessary adjustments to fix the leakage.

Yesterday I was talking to 2 guys and they mentioned that they coached at Faulkner College etc and mentioned that they knew Coach Blackwell etc. I told them that he left after 2021 and his knock was not getting the signals in on time and the chuckled 🤭 like they’ve heard it before.

They then mentioned to me “do yall stay in 2 deep” I said yes sir. They then proceeded to say “J State is just gonna keep running the ball”! I said yep.

Now, all season we have been -1 at least every game we have played in. Well yesterday we were -2/-3 because now this team ran with the QB!!!! There were times that J state guys didn’t even have anyone to block because Power didn’t have enough hats in the box. THE FOLKS HAD 300+ yards before halftime!!!!!

After half nothing changed! I just knew he would go cover 1 or Zero to stop the bloodshed. He did neither in which WE ARE ON THE CONFERENCE USA RECORD BOOKS FOR GIVING UP 520+ yards on the ground. WOW wow wow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News