ADVERTISEMENT

BASEBALL Tidbits leading up to Friday night

BCarlisle37

BTB Publisher
Staff
Dec 21, 2015
Ruston, LA
In case any of you missed some things from last night:

Sean Ullrich is expected to be good to go in CF Friday night. Appears to be at full strength after missing the regional last year and undergoing offseason surgery.

Diaz C, Daigle/Jon Washam 1B/DH, Jor Washam 2B, Skelton SS, Lunceford 3B, Gladu LF, Ullrich CF, J'Mar RF, is the expected positioning defensively.

Casey Sutton and Cameron Linck are likely to be two of the weekend starters with the 3rd guy still TBD. Matt Miller is expected to take over the closer role, with Nate Harris most likely remaining as the super utility guy out of the bullpen. Harris is a guy who could start or close. My opinion, he's the most valuable pitcher on the whole staff with how multi-dimensional he is.

Garrett Dodd left the program as of this morning, he was going to be a reserve IF, but definitely a loss. He was pretty good in his playing time that he had last year.

The talent on this Tech team is undeniable, and big things are expected. Dare I say Super Regional?

We'll have an article up tonight. I'd love to answer any other additional questions that any of you may have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News